[OpenAFS] little oddity in 1.4.2

Juha Jäykkä juolja@utu.fi
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:50:40 +0200

--Sig_LYXNHytzBWQNaOMez1roMFq

> Well, that's definitely broken.  Use of -localauth shouldn't have
> affected this; it should figure out what the cell is
> from /etc/openafs/ThisCell and then look up the servers
> from /etc/openafs/CellServDB and it sounds like it's not doing that
> properly.

Is the brokenness in vanilla or just Debian version? I.e. which way
should I file the bug?

Just one more bit of info, in case it's relevant: the
contents /etc/openafs are upservered from a Debian/stable running openafs
1.3.81. Thus if there is indeed some change in how the files are parsed
(as suggested by Scott Peshak), I will have to take down upclient on this
1.4.2-host. It would be inconvenient, but not catastrophical since we'll
be upgrading to etch anyway sooner or later.

-Juha

--=20
		| Juha J=C3=A4ykk=C3=A4, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|