[OpenAFS] That infamous, magnificent bastard, error 19270408.

Bill Stivers stiversb@ucsc.edu
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:47:26 -0700

Thanks again, Ken!

I'm getting correct key information congruent with the previous
results off all those servers.  I suspect that the end-state answer
will lie in following some of the possibilities Marcus Watts
delineated (Thanks Marcus, -VERY- much, that's ludicrously
comprehensive.. I suspect I'll owe many beers to many people before
this is all over.. ) and will be pinging the list off and on until I
arrive at a resolution..

Again, can't thank everyone who's responded -near- enough, I'm in all
your debt.

--Bill

> Okay ... this looks correct.  But those are just your database
> servers ...
> I see that you have seperate AFS fileservers as well (e.g., catsafs1,
> catsafs2, catsafs3).  What does "bos listkeys" show against them?
> (Perhaps
> it's not spelled out anywhere ... but you need to have all of the keys
> on all of your servers).
>
> --Ken

---
Bill Stivers