[OpenAFS] That infamous, magnificent bastard, error 19270408.

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:40:54 -0400

>The key files themselves were compared;  I took your, and Christopher
>Clausen's advice, and ran "bos listkeys" against each of our AFS
>servers from a working client, and the results were identical:
>[...]

Okay ... this looks correct.  But those are just your database servers ...
I see that you have seperate AFS fileservers as well (e.g., catsafs1,
catsafs2, catsafs3).  What does "bos listkeys" show against them?  (Perhaps
it's not spelled out anywhere ... but you need to have all of the keys
on all of your servers).

--Ken