[OpenAFS] That infamous, magnificent bastard, error 19270408.

Joe Di Lellio joed@ucsc.edu
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

And, although John didn't mention it, yeah... there is something strange
going on.  Our setup here is a might funky.  Enough old transarc bits and
hard coded segments of our old account management system so that I can
dream for a 10 minute upgrade, but it's pretty soundly in the "dream"
state. :p

Regardless, thanks.