[OpenAFS] Re: help, salvaged volume won't come back online, is it corrupt? [trimmed log]

Juha Jäykkä juolja@utu.fi
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:40:20 +0300

--Sig_RrfRIv7k6mxmn3ZP.PjsWmL

I was wonderin, somewhat off the topic, about the threat posed by this
issue.

Suppose, I lost the root vnode of a replicated volume. What happens to
the replicas? Are they still fine (except perhaps for those on the same
site as the rw volume), or does this corruption destroy all replicas as
well? This is quite important to know for us...

-Juha

--=20
                | Juha J=C3=A4ykk=C3=A4, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| Laboratory of Theoretical Physics		|
		| Department of Physics, University of Turku	|
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |