[OpenAFS] uw-imap & tokens

David Howells dhowells@redhat.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:00:34 +0100

Miles Davis <miles@CS.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> OK, I've learned a bit about the kernel key management, and part of my
> problem is they key quota. Anybody know offhand how to modify that?
> I've been looking for the past hour or so and still can't find
> anything...

The key quota is currently fixed, but it can be easily patched to make it
dynamic.  What's required is to decide how it should be configured.  The
obvious way would seem to be to use setrlimit(), but it's not a per-process
value, and only the sysadmin should really be allowed to change it.

Also, is it reasonable to inflict the same quota limits on everyone?

David