[OpenAFS] getting recent openafs on suse desktop 10.2

Marcel Steinke m.steinke@kubus-ng.net
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:34:29 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2007 19:57 schrieb David Bear:
> Novell/suse is not packaging openafs with the opensuse desktop.
>
> Anyone have recommendations as to the easiest way to get openafs
> running on opensuse? In the past I've had trouble making rpm's work
> that were not made for suse.
>
> And I've never been able to get openafs to compile on suse (guess I
> don't know enough about tracking down all the libs and dependancies )
>
> I'm open to counsel.

Some older RPM (1.4.2) are available at the opensuse build Service.
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mge1512/openSUSE_10.2/

I tried to build 1.4.4 in combination with the specs from this src.rpm, but
failed.

I have another Problem compiling these packages on a PPC64.
--
MfG,
Marcel Steinke

http://www.kubus-ng.net