[OpenAFS] 1.4.3 for Solaris SPARC = "BAD TRAP"

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:42:19 -0500

Jeff Blaine wrote:
> Well, FWIW, the binary distribution of 1.4.4 for
> sun4x_59 works on this box.  That's cool and all,
> but I need my own build.

That was built on a Sun-Blade-100 with 122300-05
using Sun Workshop 6.2

On 4/9 you had a problem with rx_event.o and the loader.
How did you get around this?

Is this current problem related?

If the version I built works for you, what is different
about you build environment?