[OpenAFS] How often is volume location information refreshed by cache manager

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:51:05 -0600

Thanks very much, Derrick.

Now all I've got to figure out is why/how I managed to confuse so many
clients by removing one instance of a multiply replicated volume.

Question:  Does the AFS client do anything different with VLDB entries
marked "Old release" or "Old release erroneously available?"

Would a client refuse to use a site so marked?

Fishing here.

Kim