Fwd: [OpenAFS] Debug symbols for redhat rpm fileserver

Matthew Cocker cockerm@gmail.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 07:23:48 +1200

------=_Part_62775_31862172.1185996228444

Sorry I realise the change I made to the spec file was not required and the
debug file was generated by the default spec file all along.

I have loaded the 1.4.2 debug symbols into gdb and loaded the cores I have
but the backtraces look identical to that from server operating normally. Is
the one fileserver prcess I see in "ps ax" output in redhat not the
fileserver processes I need to dump. If so how do I find the pid of the
working processes.

Cheers

Matt

I did not find any fileserver debug files in the rpm so I altered the spec