[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and RHEL5 Server 64-bit?

Lundgren, Andrew Andrew.Lundgren@Level3.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:06:18 -0600

If you are using 1.5, I found that it did not compile on Linux without
messing with some ifdefs.  The 1.4 version compiles however and from
what I understand, it is the version that you should use for Linux.  If
you are talking about problems with 1.4, then I can't help ya.