[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS and RHEL5 Server 64-bit?

Axel Thimm openafs-info@openafs.org
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:07:17 +0200

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 06:53:47PM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:
>=20

> >>In fact, this is one of the issues with simply adopting these builds as
> >>official.
> >
> >The packages at ATrpms try to stick to the FHS, which at least in Red
> >Hat land is a bit of a holy grail.
> >
> >I wouldn't mind if someone adds a build time switch to leave that
> >choice to the concerned user, e.g. something like
>=20
> which won't help adopt builds (I agree with FHS in a general sense but=20
> there are migration issues, that's all another story)

Well, if there are other things that need to be improved in the
packages I'm open to any suggestions (although the package really
belongs to leo, but I think he won't mind a better package either :)

We will be merging the ATrpms/SL/CentOS openafs packages in the next
months for the new common repo, so any input to get a golden common
openafs package is welcome (preferably in form of a patch :).
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW

--XvKFcGCOAo53UbWW--