[OpenAFS] write caching differences between 1.2 and 1.4 clients?

Stephan.Wiesand@desy.de Stephan.Wiesand@desy.de
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:58:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Per our private thread, the salient point is "on linux" and not simply 1.2
> versus 1.4

Yes, sorry, I'm guilty of not checking a 1.4.4 client on Solaris before -
which behaves correctly. I also have to add that my linux build is not
pristine 1.4.4 but has a number of patches applied I pulled from CVS.

I'll check 1.4.4 as released, but this will have to wait until tomorrow.

At least I know it's not intentional now.

Thanks for caring,
 	Stephan