[OpenAFS] openafs 1.4.4, Debian Sarge and PAM

vladimir konrad v.konrad@lse.ac.uk
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:26:58 +0100

Hello!

I have a server with two kerberos realms in /etc/krb5.conf running
OpenAFS 1.4.4 (built from source) on Debian Sarge. AFS authenticates
against d1.x.x.x. and SAMBA against x.x.x. The default realm is
d1.x.x.x.

When I do kinit and aklog by hand (without any parameters), it works
without a problem. But the pam module stopped working after I was
messing with adding 2nd realm.

I have also tried pam-afs-session-1.4 (built from source) to no avail.

Maybe I have overlooked/broken something obvious. Is there a way to
make this work?

Vlad