[OpenAFS] config options for openafs.org provided builds

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:16:17 -0400 (EDT)

Is there any documentation anywhere which lists with which config options
the various binary distributions available on openafs.org are built?  I'm
currently using the solaris 10 namei builds on the solaris boxes here,
but I want to start playing around with --enable-tivoli-tsm to see how
that actually works. Is that built-in to the provided builds? (Doug?)
Likewise, same question would go for the rs_aix builds.  (I don't care
about Linux as I woudln't use a linux box as the backup client to backup
AFS space =)

Thanks,

--
Coy Hile