[OpenAFS] FC6 openafs 1.4.4 klog ssh

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:07:51 -0400

Hello all,

First of all I know I should be using kerberos, but...
(it's a time thing for now)

If I use use_klog in pam_afs  it tries to look for klog in
/usr/afsws/bin for klog.  does pam_afs take options like
"pam_afs use_klog=/usr/bin/klog"  or something like that ?
(Of course it work if I create a symbolic link)What are the options that
I can use with pam_afs anyway ?

auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    pam_unix.so try_first_pass nullok
auth        sufficient    pam_afs.so use_first_pass use_klog
auth        sufficient    pam_ldap.so
auth        required      pam_deny.so

btw;  pam_unix is complaining (pam_unix(sshd:auth): authentication
failure;)  because we don't have local users, account info is in ldap
and all users 9except root) are afs users. Is there a way to make
pam_unix not complain ?

thanks,

Ron

 It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean
 it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't
 her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and
 theirs.
                                              -- Oxford Uni Press
 Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                   | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
         Technology Coordinator    |

 Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University                 |
 275 Julian Science & Math Center  |