[OpenAFS] klog with sites using fakeka against MIT1.6.2 broken?

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:33:45 -0500

Just a thought, did you add/change enc_types when you went to 1.6.2?
E.g. were you supporting AES256, DES3 and DES under krb5-1.4.3 ?  I've
seen issues with certain things not understanding the AES256 type.

<<CDC