[OpenAFS] Re: Problem with AFS Client on Windows Vista x64

Christian Svensson blue@cmd.nu
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 23:13:04 +0100

Hello again.

I continued my hunt for the problem and one of the things that seemed
to change stuff is:
1. I removed all cells but cmd.nu
2. Then it wouldn't start up again - just saying "can't find root cell
in afsdcell.ini" in the event log.*
3. I changed FreelanceClient from 0 to 1 since the XP client had it
that way - then it starts.
4. Now when I try with getting tokens I get this error:

"Error: -1 (specified realm is unknown)"

KfW did not change its behaviour.

* By the way, MMC crashes if I try to read any AFS errors. I have to
export them to XML

--
Christian Svensson
Command Systems