[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] SOS: AFS instllation/Configuration

Srikanth Bhaskar srikanth.bhaskar@gmail.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 03:31:16 -0600

------=_Part_937_14146857.1170322276685

Hi All,

Thank a lot for the wonderful response.

I am able to setup the AFS Server on AIX 5.3 following the documentation.

Now, I have 2 clients, one on Linux and one on Windows. On Linux, I logged
in and get this error. xyz.com cell is listed in /afs. It does exist on
CellServDB and ThisCell.
[root@bri6506-5-fc3-1 ~]# /usr/bin/klog admin
Password:
[root@bri6506-5-fc3-1 ~]# cd /afs/xyz.com
-bash: cd: /afs/xyz.com: No such device

On Windows, I logged in, obtained the token. Mapped /afs to D: on my
machine. But in D: xyz.com is not listed in it.

Please help me get through at this point. Am I doing anythin wrong? Shud I
be creating Volumes or stuff on the AIX box?

Please advise me.

Thanks,
Srikanth

--