[OpenAFS] Problem with Solaris OpenAFS NFS translator

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:31:27 -0600

Ok, nevermind, I'm an idiot.  I guess it helps if you have "fs exportafs"
run with "-submounts on", doesn't it.  I had forgotten to run the script on
the test machine that does that automatically on our production translator.

Brian