[OpenAFS] AFS installed on Windows

Srikanth Bhaskar srikanth.bhaskar@gmail.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:23:47 +0530

------=_Part_3356_27742577.1170870827341

Hello,

I am able to successfully install and configure my 1st AFS Cell Server and
the Client on Windows XP.
I am able to login locally via the client, see the CLS, and create files (as
admin) and stuff.

Now, when I configure another XP/w2k3 machine as client and login as admin
into the same cell, I see the following issues.
1. I do not see the files that I had created using my 1st client.
2. I CANNOT create any files/folders in the network drive as it reports
"Write Protected".

Is there anythin else that I need to do on the 2nd machine to configure it
as a client?

--
Regards,
Srikanth Bhaskar