[OpenAFS] Possible Kernel Memory leak, OpenAFS 1.4.2+, RH3 i686/amd64

Kevin Hildebrand kevin@umd.edu
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:14:12 -0500 (EST)

> Ok, with some additional debugging, I have determined that the memory that is
> being leaked is coming from crget- each time I stat something in a particular
> directory tree (whether or not the file exists), one cred_t gets leaked.
>
> I still haven't been able to determine what the characteristic is of the
> directory tree that makes it "poisoned"...

Eureka...  I've found the problem, there is a missing 'crfree' in
'afs_linux_lookup'.  I will submit this as a bug report.

I'd still love to know the user-land path that ends up triggering this...

Thanks,

Kevin