[OpenAFS] env vars being ignored - 1.4.2 building aklog

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:37:17 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Jeff Blaine wrote:

> CC and CPPFLAGS being ignored (I am using GNU make of course)
> when building aklog.  Also, isn't this supposed to build by
> default, what with kaserver's deprecation and all... ?

CC will be ignored. Because we build kernel stuff, we go out of our way to
ensure we use the compiler we want.l If someone wants to contribute the
autoconf work needed to fix it (and it's not simple, how do you test a
kernel compiler) we will fix it.

configure --with-krb5 or no aklog. does --opts-here include --with-krb5?