[OpenAFS] Version needed for Redhat Linux 9

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:15:21 -0500

RHL9 is so old that I stopped supporting it with binary packages
over a year ago.  I don't even have a RHL9 VM image anymore!
So I'm afraid you're going to have to rebuild RPMs on your
own, or build it from source on your own.

IIRC, I do not believe that the standard OpenAFS works
with OpenMosix, but I don't know for sure.

-derek