[OpenAFS] Data Sync

Katie Hardman katie.hardman@trixan.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:17:48 +1100 (EST)

------=_Part_234_1651667275.1169705868548

Hey everyone,

Just curious to know, If say, i was to sync Documents and Settings with
AFS, when a computer connects will it display ALL users documents and
settings in my computer, or will it only download the information as
required. If someone could clarify this for me it'd be great!

Cheers,
Kat

------=_Part_234_1651667275.1169705868548

<head>