[OpenAFS] Config parameters for latest release builds

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:36:43 -0700

--------------030001090104030607000003

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Kim Kimball wrote:
>
>>> I take it there's some reason this is useful to have?
>> Sure.  I'm looking for config options -- large file support, fast
>> restart, quiet file server (no console output), etc.
>
> large file support is on, at this point it's the default.

Thanks!

fast restart, quiet file server, I expect, will require me to build,
which is fine.

I prefer to stay with the 'canned' releases when possible, and can do so
with client releases with large file support, but I doubt that fast
restart and no console writes are not defaults and it's easier to build
and be sure than test and wonder.

Kim

--------------030001090104030607000003

begin:vcard