[OpenAFS] Fedora Core 6 Kernel Module

David Sonenberg dsonenberg@strozllc.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:03:20 -0400

Disregard, I figured it out.  I needed the i586 version.

--
David Sonenberg, CISSP, GCIH, CCNA
Director, Information Technology
Stroz Friedberg, LLC
http://www.strozllc.com
15 Maiden Lane
12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Tel 212.981.6527
Fax 212.981.6545
-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Wilkinson [mailto:sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk]=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:19 PM
To: David Sonenberg
Cc: Ken Hornstein; openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Fedora Core 6 Kernel Module

On 20 Jun 2007, at 17:11, David Sonenberg wrote:

> 	The latest kernel RPM available on the website is for
> 2.6.20_1.2925

I think that's just that the webpage hasn't been updated. Yum should be
able to fetch the newest version using the yum config I posted a few
days ago, or you should be able to download it from http://
dl.openafs.org/dl/1.4.4/fedora-6/RPMS/i386/

Simon.

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right
to confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or
lost by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by
telephone, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.