[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Openafs Cell Backup

Andrew Bacchi bacchi@rpi.edu
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:04:45 -0500

Please address future mail here openafs-info@openafs.org instead of the
developers list.

Openafs provides a suite of backup commands that are well documented.
Refer to the Admin Guide and Admin Ref documentation on the web site.

You can create the backup volume sets as disk files and then call a TSM
client session to push them up to the tape library.  That's what we do
and it's working well.