[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.5.16 release available including 2007 DST fix for Microsoft Windows

Dj Merrill deej@econ.duke.edu
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:30:06 -0500

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> The OpenAFS Gatekeepers announce the availability of OpenAFS
> version 1.5.16.
<snip>

> 2007 Daylight Savings Time Fix for Microsoft C Runtime Library

<snip>

> This release of OpenAFS for Windows is built using the corrected C
> Runtime Library.

	We are running some of the older versions in the 1.5.x series on some
XP SP2 machines, and it will not be possible for us to update these
machines to 1.5.16 prior to the new DST time.  Any idea what sort of
behaviour we might expect to see next week on these machines?  We have
all of the Windows OS updates applied.

Thanks,

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill                          Department of Economics
Unix Infrastructure Administrator   Room 213, Social Sciences Bldg