[OpenAFS] Status of libadmin?

Jakub Witkowski jpw@wszib.edu.pl
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:02:35 +0200

--=-ca8YjFVT1JJrjICrZ/dP

Hello,

I am currently working on a hybrid backup system for AFS in Python. At
the moment, my ability to interact with AFS servers is limited to
running vos and bos commands in a subshell; I would like to change that.

Therefore, I'd like to ask if:

- there is any documentation for the library, apart for the source?
While it is the most reliable documentation, source isn't exactly the
most readable form of manual.

- the library works fully in Kerberos 5 enviroinment?
I noticed someone mentioning that this library has dependencies on
kaserver, which quite worries me as we have pure krb5 enviroinment.

Jakub.

--=-ca8YjFVT1JJrjICrZ/dP
	podpisana cyfrowo

--=-ca8YjFVT1JJrjICrZ/dP--