[OpenAFS] kaserver database migration

GABRIEL KAPITANY gkapitany@rogers.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

--0-316168074-1175265092=:12381

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate users from one afs server, version 1.2.11 to another one version, 1.4.2. Is there a way to export the kaserver user list and paswords and import it into the other server.

I've tried to copy kaserver.DB0 to the new server but this won't work properly.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Gabriel