[OpenAFS] WinSCP onto debian server/openafs storage errors...

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 15 May 2007 11:24:50 -0500

Have you tried the WinSCP KeepAlive options? This may not help,
as the problem maybe the server can not respond while waiting for
the write to AFS, but it is very easy to try.

I also see you are using a password to login. WinSCP uses PuTTY
that can uses GSSAPI. To bad the version of GSSAPI mods used by
WinSCP does not do delegation and thus can't get an AFS token.
There GSSPAI mods that do. I wish there was a way to
convince the PuTTY developer to add GSSAPI to the base product...

Lars Schimmer wrote:
>=20
> Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>> Lars Schimmer wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> We=B4ve got some win2003 servers which should NOT be equipped with Op=
enAFS
>>> client.
>>> From this server some files (100MB-15GB size) should be saved in Open=
AFS.