[OpenAFS] Useful visualization tool?

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:46:44 -0500 (EST)

If anyone thinks they might find a server/partition visualizer useful,
please take a look at
http://www.physics.unc.edu/~stephen/afsquotamapper/index.php

If you think you might use it, please email me (directly, please don't spam
the list) and if there's sufficient interest I'll clean up the code--it's
pretty rough at the moment--and release it. I just don't want to go to that
trouble if no one is interested.

Please be kind as the demo url above does query real servers.

Oh, and if anyone has a better tool to do the same thing, feel free to
share.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

Don't judge a book by its movie.