[OpenAFS] =?us-ascii?Q?Aklog=20for=20Solaris?=

Tomáš Hráský HraskyT@seznam.cz
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:28:07 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I have a question about aklog utility for (open)Solaris.
Is there any distribution for Solaris on x86 with akolg compiled ? In my university we have MIT Kerberos and OpenAFS authenticates to it. I can install and use OpenAFS on Ubuntu linux and now I am trying to run it on my OpenSolaris install (SXDE build 70).
I managed to see directories of university's cell under /afs but neither pam_afs nor klog work.
Any tips?
Thank you

Tomas Hrasky
student of SW engineering, University of West Bohemia, Pilsen