[OpenAFS] openAFS 1.4.4 - ticket contained unknown key version number

Hamish hamish@travellingkiwi.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:53:19 +0100

On Friday 26 October 2007 18:38, Christopher D. Clausen wrote:
> Hamish <hamish@travellingkiwi.com> wrote:

> >> Check your AFS server log files for any errors.  I suspect something
> >> isn't running correctly.  Or, you did not add a PTS account for the
> >> user you are trying to obtain tokens for.
> >
> > Spelling mistake in my CellServDB file... Damnit I hate that... I
> > also just discovered that aklog won't work unless I've started the
> > AFS client... Didn't realise that was mandatory... The user was
> > admin... e.g.
>
> Oh, yeah, need to have AFS client running in order for the store tokens
> ioctl to work.
>
> > Now it works (getting the tokens), but I'm still not authorised for
> > doing restarts of the second server, vos create etc... Nothing logged
> > as to why.
>
> Are you in that server's UserList?
>
> bos listusers to check.

Damn... Thanks... I used to install new servers by copying all those files...
I was trying to cut corners and doit all by hand & missed the adduser
command... Guess I need some more sleep... It is friday night... (My only
excuse).

Thanks for all your help.

  hamish