[OpenAFS] openAFS 1.4.4 - ticket contained unknown key version number

Hamish hamish@travellingkiwi.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:43:13 +0100

On Friday 26 October 2007 18:27, Hamish wrote:
> On Friday 26 October 2007 18:09, Christopher D. Clausen wrote:
> > Hamish <hamish@travellingkiwi.com> wrote:

[deleted]

> > If you'd like more interactive help, please join the #openafs channel on
> > the Freenode IRC network.
>
> Hmm... Wonder if I can get there from here (At a client site, firewall
> might kill me. I may have to work on it over the weekend from home where I
> can get to things like IRC).

yeah, can't get on at the moment...

QUick question... When I kinit as admin & give my passwd, I get in klist the
default principal 'admin', but the two service principals are krbtgt/... and
afs/cellname@REALM.

When I aklog & display the tokens, the tokens are AFS ID 1 tokens for
afs@cell.

is that right? Or should I get tokens for admin? (Sorry... I've been running
AFS on kaserver for a few years with openafs & transarc (very old), and only
now trying to run up a new cell on krb5... And it's not going well :)