[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.4.5 release available

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:32:21 -0500

Tom Maher wrote:
> http://www.openafs.org/release/1.4.5/index-solaris-10.html
> and
> http://www.openafs.org/frameless/release/1.4.5/index-solaris-10.html
> both give a big fat 404

I get the 404 too. I suspect it will be fixed soon, I sent in 20 minutes
before the announcement, both a sun4x_510 and a sun4x_510 with namei,
both with the aklog using Solaris Kerberos, and tested on update 4.