[OpenAFS] Odd mountpoint behaviour.

Brian Gallew geek+afs@qatar.cmu.edu
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:20:16 +0300

Chaskiel M Grundman wrote:
> If you are still having this problem on an fc3 machine, let me know
> which one it is, and I'll look into it. I would definitely upgrade any
> machine running 1.5.8 though (and use 1.4.5 unless you need a 1.5
> specific feature).

I'm having this problem on all of my FC3 machines, which should be
running identical version with what you are running Chaskiel.  And I
only noticed the problem when I was trying to build Solaris10 machines
since they reference the volume in question.

The box running 1.5.8 is my own, personal RHEL box, so I can update AFS
on there as I choose.  I'll do that now.