[OpenAFS] klog with sites using fakeka against MIT1.6.2 broken?

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:46:02 -0400 (EDT)

FWIW, I've been running 1.6.1 (not 1.6.2 though) on production KDCs since
June 28. Everything seems to be working fine. I can get tokens via
kinit/aklog and plain klog (using fakeka).

The KDCs currently run Solaris, but that's going to change "real soon now"
once I've have had a chance to fully test our new Debian KDCs.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

  Some people make the world turn and others just watch it spin.
    -- Jimmy Buffet