[OpenAFS] rhel4 - kerberos auth/credential forwarding working for openssh/pam

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:56:34 -0400

Hi.

Per the previous discussion about bug redhat 246619, I grabbed the openssh
packages from the RHEL4WS beta channel. Installed them.

As long as I remember to kinit -f (to get forwardable credentials), set
GSSAPIDelegateCredentials to yes on the client side, set up the krb5 keytabs,
put the modules in pam, and possibly also set up a .k5login, it just works.

And if need be, it also falls back successfully to password authentication and
that just works as well.

--
David William Botsch