[OpenAFS] Disconnected OpenAFS

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:12:21 -0400

------=_Part_3525_21923701.1190574741327

On 9/23/07, Matt Benjamin <matt@linuxbox.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, and I was in a discussion about this last week:  If
> the gatekeepers were willing and able to establish a more collaborative
> project around this, there are more developers willing to work on
> disconnected merge (including one of the original authors).

Since someone else outed Simon already I don't feel bad doing so; His name
was communicated privately the last time I was asked and so far only he has
offered any results, so I'm curious who the other developers might be, and
if they talked to him yet.

You don't really need us for this at all though if it helps I would be happy
to coordinate or help set benchmarks, but only the benchmarks will likely
ever see releases, and (unless you have questions about how the code works
that I can help with, which I will) there's nothing much for gatekeepers to
do other than vet and integrate those benchmarks.

Derrick
speaking only for myself