[OpenAFS] AFS client causing kernel panics on Solaris 10 Update 4

Hoskins, Matthew Matthew.Hoskins@NJIT.EDU
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:44:10 -0400

Is there any word on this issue yet? I'm sort of in a pinch at our site.
We were waiting anxiously for some features in U4.    I am trying not to
step back to u3, but can if this is going to take a while to work
around. =20

I don't see anything new on devel- or info- lists.=20

Thanks
-Matt