[OpenAFS] Strange access problems on one client

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:39:15 -0700

Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@online.de> writes:

> It's neither in the src nor in the doc tarball, so it's no wonder that
> Gentoo doesn't install it. Where can I find it?

It's generated during the build process in src/afs/afszcm.cat and
installed when you do a make dest, but it looks like it was never added to
make install (probably for lack of a good location in which to put it).  I
fixed that for the Debian packages, but didn't come up with a clean patch
and hence haven't found a way to merge it upstream yet.