[OpenAFS] AES Support ?

Johan Pellkvist pellkvist@gmail.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:18:21 +0200

------=_Part_1623_2184890.1190791101143

I have been looking for some information for a while, any help would be
appreciated!

Is it still required to use des-cbc keys ?
Will there be a version that support AES keys/encryption in the near future
?
 Anybody know the status of this, work in progress ?
If it is already possible to configure OpenAFS this way, maybe someone
please can point me
to a howto/tutorial or similar...

Thank you
/jope