[OpenAFS] multiple kerberos realms support.

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen@acm.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:06:31 -0500

Matthew Andrews <matt@slackers.net> wrote:
> a few questions about the multiple kerberos realms support in the 1.5
> series.

If you only need support for two realms, I believe that mostly works
with the current code.

> Is there a concise set of patches that I could apply to a 1.4 series
> release to get the multiple kerberos realms support?

Yes.  Look in the OpenAFS RT queue:
http://rt.central.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=58447

> Do these changes affect all of the servers, or only the ptserver?

The source code in the patch can probably tell you that.

> Is anyone currently running with this feature in production?

Yes, but only on a very small cell so I wouldn't consider the features
completely tested yet.

<<CDC