[OpenAFS] Windows 1.5.5101 submount problem

Daniel Blakeley daniel@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:28:55 -0400

Hi,

I've installed the OpenAfs 1.5.5101 client on several machines and all
of the them are now having trouble mapping AFS drives.  In the AFS
client window I pick add and pick a drive letter and a path and it looks
okay.  I then go and look at it with Windows explorer and looks okay
until I select it.  When nothing comes up.   Going back to the AFS
Client window it will say something like M: \afs\X.  Where X is a random
character.  Anything past \afs seems to be truncated to one character.
Is this just my machines?

Thanks,
- Daniel

--