[OpenAFS] Can't create volume on Solaris 10

Daniel Debertin debertin@msi.umn.edu
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:03:02 -0500

Hi,

I'm following the quickstart guide from openafs.org. Everything seems
to work fine until the following command:

afs0# vos create afs0 /vicepa root.afs -cell msi_afs -noauth

Could not change quota, continuing...
   : No such file or directory
Failed to end the transaction on the volume root.afs 536870912
: No such file or directory
Error in vos create command.
: No such file or directory

I have /vicepa (just regular UFS) mounted with "-o nologging,quota",
and have quotas enabled on that filesystem, though I have also tried
it without quotas with the same result. I'm using version 1.5.51.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Let me know if you need more
information.

Thanks,

-Dan D
--