[OpenAFS] Problem with mandatory profiles on AFS.

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:58:42 +0200

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Debugging techniques are described in the Release Notes.

Yes, I've read them, but I didn't really understand how to parse all
information
that I could get out from the system :-)

> If the client comes to a complete halt it is likely a deadlock.
> A number of deadlocks have been fixed in the 1.5.51 and 1.5.52
> releases that have been present for quite some time.

No, it do not look like a deadlock, everything else continues and after the
timeout (error popup) everything is back to normal.

We have tried with 1.5.52 also, but no difference.

-- Ragge