[OpenAFS] Version of du that doesn't traverse AFS mount points?

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:54:47 -0400 (EDT)

just to get out of a pinch, you could start with fsr since that has the
logic to not traverse mount points. Then add du functionality to it.

Although that might be more of a PITA then just writing a recursive call
that does it the right way. *shrugs*