[OpenAFS] openafs installation

Roman Hlynovskiy roman.hlynovskiy@gmail.com
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:07:06 +0600

Hello Russ,

the key was created on KDC with: addprinc -policy service -randkey -e
des-cbc-crc:v4 afs
from kadmin.local

as far as i understand it defines ony des for communication?
i did not modify a key - this is my first afs installation and i was
just folloing the howto.

how do I check if aklog is using the right keyfile?

I have also tried to get some help through IRC, but unfortunately, the
only person who tried to help me, didn't have much time.
this is a log http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~allbery/lambdabot/logs/openafs/2008-12-26.txt.
my nick is n-other in this talk.

is there anything useful can be found from this log to help me with
the problem?

--
...WBR, Roman Hlynovskiy